Terms and Conditions:
- Rates valid from 2021 to 2022 and are subject to change.
- All rates are based on two adults per tent. Single rates are available however, Nightfall is unable to cater for children.
- 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking with the balance due two weeks prior to arrival.
- All rates are quoted in Australian dollars including GST and are subject to availability
- A two-night minimum applies, with a three-night minimum at Easter and other public holidays.
- All stays at Nightfall are subject to site access. During extreme rainfall events/flooding of the camp’s access point, Nightfall reserves the right to cancel or postpone bookings at short notice. When possible, guests will be given the option to cancel/postpone their stay (full refund option), leave early (with a refund for unused nights), or stay and wait out the flood (if need be, staying as our guests after the completion of booked dates). Nightfall accepts no liability for other costs, in the event of a cancellation.
- Force majeure: if Nightfall is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any Order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Nightfall will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
- Nightfall is not obligated to honour any past promotions that have since expired.
- Due to the steep and uneven surface of access to Nightfall’s glamping tents, the venue is not suitable for wheelchairs.
- All gift vouchers have a strict 36-month validity from the date of purchase, and cannot be extended under any circumstance. Due to Nightfall’s high rate of occupancy, it is advised that gift vouchers are booked at least 2 months in advance.
– no refunds are given on cancellations with less than 28 days notice.
We recognise that your privacy is very important and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect from you. Nightfall has not and will not ever sell, rent or lease personal information to any third party. Any personal information collected is used lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection and Spams Act.
They may collect the following –
- your name
- email address
- phone number
- details on the type of your enquiry/request
- information about the goods and services you request
- how you heard about us
- your personal tastes (food you like/dislike etc to help with meal selection)
We may use the information to –
- respond to email enquiries
- return phone calls
- answer other enquiries you might have
- improve customer service
If you selected the Newsletter option on our enquiry page you will receive our occasional newsletter. This includes promotions and services we think may be of interest to you. Should you no longer wish to receive any information, please advise Steve at email@example.com.
We may also collect information when you visit our website, however, this is anonymous and not deemed as personal information because your identity is not revealed or stored. This information comes to us in anonymous, aggregated form, for statistical purposes only. It may include the date and time of visits to our website, the pages accessed, your server address, the information you downloaded/accessed and the type of search engine you used. We use these statistics to improve the quality and usability of our website.
When purchasing from Nightfall, our online booking service passes your financial details through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.
For more information about privacy in general, you can visit the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site.